Currently Brett is flying around Southern California as Flight Crew for Advanced Air Charters based at the Hawthorne Airport (KHHR). He is crew on both the KingAir 350 and the Pilatus PC-12.
- ASEL: ATP, CFI, CFII, MEI, Tailwheel.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic, Inspection Authorization.
- Ferry pilot: Pre-purchase, relocation and new aircraft checkout in one package. Extensive experience with long trips in short range tailwheel aircraft.
- Contract pilot.
Brett has always been an educator of sorts, spending over 10 years as an outdoor educator. His focus has been on technical rock and ice climbing.
Through those mediums his experience is quite varied to include:
- Indoor instruction & coaching.
- Indoor route setting, gym management, curriculum development and staff training.
- Outdoor rock guiding and guide training, with experience at most major climbing areas in the US.
- Collegiate level instructor and leader training.
- AMGA Certified Rock Instructor.
- Formerly AMGA SPI Instructor qualified.
- Wildernes First Responder, expired.
- AIARE Avalanche Level 2.
Brett is a lifetime learner and is always looking for new challenges.